Why Do Most Modern Mining Machinery Use Rolling Bearings Instead Of Sliding Bearings?06/05/2023
What Is The Bearing Superfinishing Process?09/05/2023
Sliding line speed limit DN value [the product of bearing inner diameter (mm) and shaft speed (r/min)
What does the bearing model CK+H mean?
The meaning of CK+H in the bearing model is the bearing with accessories, the CK before the “+” is the suffix of the bearing code, such as 22208CK spherical roller bearing, the letter C represents the inner ring without ribs, movable retaining ring, stamping Cage, symmetrical roller, reinforced type; K represents the inner ring taper hole, taper 1:12; H after the “+” sign is the accessory of the bearing – the type code of the adapter sleeve.
What are the reasons for the high temperature of the motor bearing?
- Too much or too little grease.
- The oil quality is not good and contains impurities: check whether there are impurities in the oil, and replace it with clean grease.
- The fit of the inner and outer sleeves of the bearing is too tight: if it is too loose, use agricultural machinery 2# adhesive or low-temperature iron plating.
- The oil seal is too tight: replace or repair the oil seal.
- The bearing cover is eccentric and rubs against the shaft: repair the inner cover of the bearing to make the gap with the shaft appropriate.
- The end covers or bearing covers on both sides of the motor are not installed flat: install the end covers or bearing covers into the seams according to the correct process, and then tighten the screws evenly.
- The bearing is faulty, worn, and has debris, etc.: replace the damaged bearing, and thoroughly clean and change the oil for the bearing containing impurities.
- The connection between the motor and the transmission mechanism is eccentric or the transmission belt is too tight: calibrate the center line of the connection between the motor and the transmission mechanism, and adjust the tension of the transmission belt.
- The bearing model is selected to be small and overloaded, so that the rolling element bears too much load: choose a suitable bearing model.
- The bearing clearance is too large or too small: replace with a new bearing.
- The oil ring of the sliding bearing does not rotate flexibly: overhaul the oil ring to make the size of the oil ring correct and correct the balance.
What is stamping bearing?
- Stamping bearing: the most representative stamping bearing, widely used, can bear radial load and bidirectional axial load; suitable for high-speed rotation and occasions requiring low noise and low vibration; with steel plate dust cover or rubber sealing ring The sealed bearings are pre-filled with an appropriate amount of grease; bearings with snap rings or flanges on the outer ring are easy to locate axially and install in the housing; the maximum load bearings are the same size as standard bearings, but There is a filling groove in the inner and outer rings, which increases the number of loaded balls and increases the rated load.
- Apply external force to plates, strips, pipes and profiles through punches and molds to produce plastic deformation stamping bearings
Or separation, so as to obtain the required shape and size of the workpiece forming processing method, the obtained workpiece is the stamping part.
Stamping bearings are formed by applying external forces to plates, strips, pipes, and profiles by presses and molds to cause plastic deformation or separation, thereby obtaining workpieces (stamping parts) of the required shape and size. Stamping and forging belong to plastic processing (or pressure processing) and are collectively called forging. The blanks for stamping are mainly hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel sheets and strips.